Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy's Barbershop

After much persuading, Mackenzie allowed me to cut Kieran's hair. It is getting hot and it being summer I decided he needed a summer do. He actually sat really still and only wriggled when the clippers vibrated near his ears.

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I think It turned out pretty sharp. His haircut makes him look even more like a little boy. It is really getting thick. Mackenzie doesn't really like it, but you know what they say hair grows. She better get used to it, this is it for the next 17yrs.
 

 

You look handsome Kieran.

8 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

You are funny Jonathan.. Nice work on the haircut I think it looks good. Banning won't let me cut Savannahs hair (or anybody else for that matter) I love Kierans toy nice work on the fire truck

Jaime Stephens said...

hahah... Next time your in Utah can we please take him to see Bannings fire truck.. He can even have a ride.

Cassie said...

I think it looks much better, short!!! It also looks much cooler for the summer! Hallie has had like 5 haircuts in the last year! I am a little obsessed about making it all even! Way to go!

nicwoo said...

That's a really sweet process. :)
Looks great!

Megan Hollenback said...

oh my heck little kids are so cute i cant wait to give my chillins hair cuts :)

Megan Hollenback said...

you seriously have the cutest family in the world!

eli&joelynn said...

he is a babe.. we dig the new do!

Alan said...

good job... maybe you can give ben one while we are there. he has a mop.