Friday, November 30, 2012

Grandma and grandpa Beck visit







listening about watergate




My parents came in town for Thanksgiving and to meet Caroline.  We had a great week hanging out with grandma and grandpa.  It was so nice for me to have someone to play with the boys and keep up with them and all their energy, since Johnathan went back to work that week.  We went to the Nixon Library to see the Christmas train display, which my dad enjoyed browsing through the library.  I look them to the Palos Verdes Gardens to walk around then got lunch at In-N-Out.  Johnathan cooked an amazing Thanksgiving feast that we all enjoyed.  My dad liked stuffing for the first time ever with Johnathan's recipe.  Everything else was delicious too Johnathan is a great cook!!  I was terrible at taking photo having a newborn with me most of the time, but we also went and got seafood and the Redondo Pier and enjoyed a Pink's Famous Hotdog:)  The kids sure had a great time and have been missing them since they left.

No comments: